CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

~she got her own thing..~ ^^

oh... i've been so bored for the past few days... got 5A 2B for my mid year exam.. haiz.... again facing the music.. .wad to do..

but... haha.. i get to go to a youth camp wit my frens.. nice.. haha.. today im here proud of wad i did.. haha... think so.. today im gonna share something bout her.. haha... she's so good.. so nice... so wonderfull... Like perfect... she got her own thing.. and thats y i love her... fallen for her.. haha.. XD..
Tats the best damn thing tat my eyes have ever seen.

Since last november... i did not forget this lyrics of this song.. ive memorised it.. and also sing it everytime i miss xxx.. really.. wads gonna happen.. just care.. haha... care n you'll succeed... im so happy nw.. surely sitting PMR this year is not a happy thing, but i got to CHILL little bit.. and relax... xxx, you are the best thing ive had.. i don wan to lose you... take me away, as far away.. i'll be the prince n you'll be the princess.. its going to be a story.. FANTASTIC!!! ^^

She's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.. really.. all over my guitar...


i can summarise all these into a song..haha.. Fall for you..

But hold your breath
Because tonight will be the night
That I will fall for you over again
Don't make me change my mind

Or I won't live to see another day
I swear it's true
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find

2 comments:

WeEn said...

ala...y put xxx...jus put her name XD haha~ (:

FREIDA said...

Ppl shy to put *her* name!!hahaaha....